Quality specification of chickpeas:
Moisture 14 max
FM 2 max
Broken split 8 max
Damage 3 max
Dirty/Muddy/ Other Colours 5 max
Free from any Yellow peas
Date of delivery corresponds to date of B/Ls.
Terms of payment negotiable depends of counter party:
- LC at sight;
- CAD (Cash Against Documents);
- CAFD (advance 10/ 90 original fax copy).
Exemple business CAD with 10% advance payment
- 10% advance payment within 3 banking days against presentation to buyer following documents by fax or scanned original copy by e-mail:
a) Preliminary commercial invoice for the for 10% value of goods to be delivered;
- Balance payment within 3 banking days against presentation of original shipping documents to Buyer’s bank (CAD):
a) Commercial Invoice;
b) Full set of 3/3 original;
c) Certificate of Origin;
d) Quality and Quantity certificate;
e) Fumigation Certificate (Al. Phostoxin);
f) Phytosanitary Certificate;
g) Packing List
Quantity and quality of goods final at place of stuffing into containers as per Certificate issued by inspection company at the Seller's account.
All other terms, conditions and rules, not in contradiction with the above contained in support contract/ terms (GAFTA, FOSFA, Incoterms, UPC600, etc) of which the parties admit that they have knowledge and notice, apply to this transaction. The parties undertake not to reduce at execution cooperation to support business contacts and to take all necessary measures for maintenance of efficiency and development of commercial communications.
Letter of Intend subject to change without notice and valid for limited time or until stock/demand last and to be confirmed by firm offer with full ecxeptance otherwise lot nole void and to be negotiated on the next working day.
Your OFFER have to content:
- Commodity, Packing, Quality
- Quantity, Period of delivery
- Target Price CFR Destination, Terms of payment
In case you are looking for different commodity, destination, packing, quality please do not hesitate to contact us.